GETTING E-BOOKS ON YOUR DIGITAL DEVICES
1. Download the Libby by Overdrive App from the App Store or Google Play Store
2. "Do you have a library card?" Answer "yes." Otherwise, visit the library to get one.
3. Choose "Search for your library." If you're feeling adventurous, you can let Libby guess your library.
4. Type "Arthur Public Library District" and choose "Digital Library of Illinois with the Arthur Library's address.
5. Type in your card number. If you do not know this, you will have to come into the library for this information.
WE CAN NOT GIVE YOU THIS OVER THE PHONE.
6. Enter your Pin, hit next, and you are ready to explore
1. Download the Overdrive App from the App Store or the Google Play Store
2. Select "Sign up" on your device
3. Select "Sign up using your library card"
4. In the search engine, look up "Arthur Public Library District" and select the appropriate library under "My Media Mall"
5. Select "Illinois Heartland Library System" from the list of libraries provided. Input card number and pin and select "Sign In"
6. Select if you are 13 years old or older (must be at least 13 to have your own account), and select sign up
1. Click Here to be taken to the "My Media Mall" homepage
2. Select Sign In
3. Select "Illinois Heartland Library System" as your library. Enter your card number and pin and select "Sign In"